约伯记 第十七章

17:1 我的心灵消耗,我的日子灭尽。坟墓为我预备好了。
My breath is corrupt, my days are extinct, the graves are ready for me.
17:2 真有戏笑我的在我这里,我眼常见他们惹动我。
Are there not mockers with me? and doth not mine eye continue in their provocation?
17:3 愿主拿凭据给我,自己为我作保。在你以外谁肯与我击掌呢。
Lay down now, put me in a surety with thee; who is he that will strike hands with me?
17:4 因你使他们心不明理,所以你必不高举他们。
For thou hast hid their heart from understanding: therefore shalt thou not exalt them.
17:5 控告他的朋友,以朋友为可抢夺的,连他儿女的眼睛也要失明。
He that speaketh flattery to his friends, even the eyes of his children shall fail.
17:6 神使我作了民中的笑谈。他们也吐唾沫在我脸上。
He hath made me also a byword of the people; and aforetime I was as a tabret.
17:7 我的眼睛因忧愁昏花。我的百体好像影儿。
Mine eye also is dim by reason of sorrow, and all my members are as a shadow.
17:8 正直人因此必惊奇。无辜的人,要兴起攻击不敬虔之辈。
Upright men shall be astonied at this, and the innocent shall stir up himself against the hypocrite.
17:9 然而,义人要持守所行的道。手洁的人要力上加力。
The righteous also shall hold on his way, and he that hath clean hands shall be stronger and stronger.
17:10 至于你们众人,可以再来辩论吧。你们中间,我找不着一个智慧人。
But as for you all, do ye return, and come now: for I cannot find one wise man among you.
17:11 我的日子已经过了。我的谋算,我心所想望的已经断绝。
My days are past, my purposes are broken off, even the thoughts of my heart.
17:12 他们以黑夜为白昼,说,亮光近乎黑暗。
They change the night into day: the light is short because of darkness.
17:13 我若盼望阴间为我的房屋,若下榻在黑暗中,
If I wait, the grave is mine house: I have made my bed in the darkness.
17:14 若对朽坏说,你是我的父。对虫说,你是我的母亲姊妹。
I have said to corruption, Thou art my father: to the worm, Thou art my mother, and my sister.
17:15 这样,我的指望在那里呢。我所指望的谁能看见呢。
And where is now my hope? as for my hope, who shall see it?
17:16 等到安息在尘土中,这指望必下到阴间的门闩那里了。
They shall go down to the bars of the pit, when our rest together is in the dust.

复制给朋友:http://www.shjdj.com/lingxiu/shengjin/33218.1-yuebo.html

更多
------分隔线----------------------------
  • 上一篇:没有了
  • 下一篇:没有了
13
暂时 没有评论,赶快做沙发吧~~等您来评论@!
赞助商链接
· 设为首页 · 收藏我们

上海基督教-福音传道网-传福音欢迎您 上海基督教-福音传道网-传福音欢迎您~